Real-time Steganographic Data Transmission Over Landline Telephone Channels
- Project Code: YAPKO 2015-02-001
- Project Start Date: 16 April 2015
- Project Due Date: 16 September 2016
This Project aims to design and implementa real-time steganographic data communications transceiver for standard land line telephone lines.Considering the fact that steganography is generally understood to encompass concealing data in a non-real-time fashion such as hiding information in a media ﬁle. However, in this Project, contrary to the common perception, steganography will be applied to real-time telephone conversation carried on regular PSTN lines. Hence, the objective of this project is to design and implement base band transceivers for realtime steganographic transmission under ordinary telephone conversation carried by the PSTN lines.
- [CNF2015-Tlab.003] A. Boyacı et al., “Fractional–Rate Radiometer for Spectrum Sensing Based on I/Q Branch Separation,” in Proc. IEEE 23rd. Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference, May 16-19, 2015, Malatya, Turkey.
- [CNF2015-Tlab.004] A. Boyacı et al., “On Error Variance for Autoregressive Process-Based Spectrum Occupancy Prediction with Energy Detector for Cognitive Networks,” in Proc. IEEE 11th International Wireless Communications & Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC ’15), August 24-27, 2015, Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- [CNF2016-Tlab.001] S. C. Tokgoz et al., “A Secure Communications Prototype Implementation for PSTNs operating on Physical Layer,” in Proc. The 9th National Conference on Electrical and Electronics Engineering, (ELECO ’16), December 01-03, 2016, Bursa, Turkey.